Loup Garou RO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Loup Garou RO

Unleash The Beast Within

2 posters

High Wizard / Professor Guide

[GM] Aiden
    [GM] Aiden
    Admin

High Wizard / Professor Guide Empty High Wizard / Professor Guide

Post  [GM] Aiden Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:19 pm

To be posted here
    insane01
    insane01

High Wizard / Professor Guide Empty Re: High Wizard / Professor Guide

Post  insane01 Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:09 am

Well, all you need to do is get to mage (I'd sugggest getting to level 20 or 30 as a novice, then go to the job lady and become a mage. If possible, use the Stat resetter to restat to full Int [/int+ 99].) Then when you are a mage, go to the Prontera Weapon shop, (North West of the Prontera main plaza where you turn into a mage,) buy a staff, and go to the East, South or West prontera warps,(Just walk there. It's a straight shot from the middle.) and go whack some porings.

Once you get level 1 Soul Strike, (you need level 4 Napalm Beat, first) you can go to Payon dungeon (It costs, currently 10k to warp there, but you can get there from Payon. Once at Payon city, go to the North West portal. Then, at the next map, Follow the path until if branches off to the left. Follow it, and you should eventually end up passing Kafra, and to the west of her, there's Payon Dungeon level 1.)

Use level 1 SS to kill the bats, or bring potions and whack them. Just keep leveling your Soul Strike and increasing your Int. After you get level 5 SS, you should be able to take on the zombies and poporings. I believe poporings give you more exp, but since you can't easily 1-hit them, stick to zombies. Once you get to level 10 SS, you should be able to unleash all hell on Payon dungeon level 1. But, just stay there 'til the experience gets kind of low. Then you have a few options :

Orc Dungeon : (You need to warp here...) All you need is level 10 SS and as much Int as you can get. Just SS everything here. Bats die in 1 hit (about 200 HP), and the Orcs usually die in 1 - 3 hits (1500 HP). As for the red bats (forgot the name, lol,) just run and SS them. You'll probably need potions, or a tank here, because there are a LOT of orcs and bats. So becareful. Also, if you run low on SP, just run to the beginning portal(if you can find it), go through it, and sit there and just wait for your SP to return. When it does, go kick some orc ass! Stay here until level 30 - 40.

Coal mine : (You need to warp here, too.) Well, I've never really gone here before, but I've heard that this is better for your job level than the orcs. I'm not sure what's weak to what here, but you can try it. =P

Geographers : (@go 19, walk to the Northern warp)This place is great for mages. Geographers have about 8,000 HP, BUT they're immobile. That's right, they don't move! All you need for this is level 10 Fire Bolt, and fire wall incase they're bunched together. You need atleast 55+ Int to even deal them damage, I believe. But 60+ Int is necessary. Just use level 10 Fire bolt on them. That's it. Watch out for other Geographers, though. When 2 (or more) Geos are within range of each other, they heal wounded Geos (1064 HP every 5 - 10 seconds.) They start healing at 70% HP, so if you notice your Geo's HP keepings going back up, another Geo is to blame. (They can't heal themselves though... It's kinda funny, lol.) If they are bunched together, use firewall to knock 'em away. BUT, don't get too close. If you run up and try to hug a Geo, he'll hit you, and hit you hard. They hit 800's, I believe. They hurt. Just don't let 'em bite you!
    Stay at the Geos until you reach 40 or 50 (High mage only) job. After that, go to the Job Master and become a wizard or a sage. After doing so, return here, and you can stay here until you get to 50 job, or until you get bored and want to go somewhere else.

Alarms : (@go 6, walk directly North) You will need Fly Wings (randam teleportation), Firewall (level 10), fire bolt (level 10), and Heaven's Drive (level 5.)
    Wizards : Heaven's Drive is easy to get. All you need is level 1 Stone Curse, level 3 Earth Spike, and there you go. If you have the points, you could also get Quagmire. It slows down any enemies inside of it. Pretty handy, but not necessary.
    Sages : It's a little harder to get Heaven's Drive. You need level 1 Stone Curse, level 5 Advanced book, level 1 Earth Loader (I think that's the name) and level 1 Earth spike and there you go. (A good spell for slow-casting sages is Free Cast. That let's you move around while casting. And also cast cancel, incase you need to Fly Wing. Cancel your cast, and then fly wing away. Very Happy

Alarms are pretty good exp. Plus, they're slow. After you warp to Albedaron, go directly North into the clock tower. Once inside, run down the stairs, take a right into the hallway, and then a left up the stairs and into the portal. (Run like hell, the books [Forgot their name, as well] well tear you up. Once inside, avoid the books, mimics and pukes. If you see a lone clock, throw a firewall inbetween you and it, and use firebolt on it. It'll run into the firewall and keep bouncing back. After you cast Fire Ball, cast another Firewall, and firebolt it again. Wash, rinse, and repeat. Simple.

High Orcs : (Warp to the Orc Dungeon, go to the entrance, and then go through the safe zone and go outside. Go to the west portal) This is really good leveling for wizards with a tank. Just Storm Gust mobs of High Orcs. And if they don't die, use JT while they're frozen. (Use the fastest and strongest level Storm Gust you can do.) Easy. They have about 6.5k HP. So, Storm Gust away. ;D

That's really all I got. If you have any ideas, let me know, I'll add it. ;]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:35 pm