Loup Garou RO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Loup Garou RO

Unleash The Beast Within

Hello hello hello to the general population how do you do? And i am new!

Uraiku
    Uraiku

Hello hello hello to the general population how do you do? And i am new! Empty Hello hello hello to the general population how do you do? And i am new!

Post  Uraiku Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:23 am

Hello it's obvious that i am new to this forums and this server,I'm looking forward to playing this server, My reasons behind wanting to play this server is because i have read the server info, I would love to see what these two new "CUSTOM" Class's look like what there skills are ect, Vampire,Lycan sounds pretty fun to me.

I'm also looking forward to this servers newest additions, Mercenaries for hire, Pet's can now assist you in battle, These things i have been waiting for for a very long time, My question is how good do these pets assist you in battle? The same question can be asked about the mercenaries.

Another is what pet's are available for catch? Or is all monsters catch-able? including MVP's?

I know that in some server all monsters that you can see in any dungen is obtainable
    for catching including MVP's, The only thing you needed was a professor and the use of a specific skill abracadabra if im not mistaken.

Well enough of my ranting questions and mind bendingly long post, It's nice to see there are still pro server's out there willing to throw out descent low rated servers, I'm currently downloading ragray on my utorrent and will be with the general population how ever big or small it is momentarily, Exact time 2:19 minutes
    is the ETA of my download, We all know how reliable ETA's can be "WRONG" haha, So yea i will be there soon hope to see you there, And um MY IGN WILL BE AS IT IS HERE ON FORUMS, So please feel free to PM me ingame, C ya have a nice day.

This is Uraiku, Over and out! cheers

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 10:29 am